Sunday, May 7, 2017

Introduction

Hello!

How are you my dear friend? So. My name is Vasiliy. My last name is Bodrov. On the Internet I'm known as Bodro. My full signature is "Vasiliy V. Bodrov aka Bodro". Also I use signature "IPB Software", "IPBSoftware" or "IPBS". I live in Russia. I'm a software developer. I like programing. I love different programming languages. The most of all I like the C++ language. And I love GNU/Linux. Also I like different functional programming languages, such as Erlang, Scheme, Common LISP, Haskell, XSLT, JavaScript (I known that JS isn't purely functional language, but it does include a functional paradigm) etc. I like object-oriented programming too. In short, I like all programming as entertainment and as a science.

In this blog, I will tell you about different programming languages, give examples of simple programs for the computer and much more. Go!

Best regards,
Vasiliy V. Bodrov aka Bodro,
the 7-th of May, 2017 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to reverse singly linked list in C (trivial way)

There is a beautiful morning. It's snowing. And I decided to write one more article. Today it will be just simple article where I would...